Dry Low Ball Bag
Meet the Dry-Lo Umpire Ball Bag! By popular demand, inspired by professional umpire Mark Lollo’s original design, these handcrafted ball bags are high quality, oversized, heavy duty and water-resistant to keep sweat off of the baseballs.
When Lollo was working in The Gulf Coast League in 2002 it was a struggle to keep the baseballs dry. He enlisted his Grandmother Bernie Jorgenson to design a new and improved ball bag that would help to withstand the heat and the sweat of a baseball game. Grandma went into action and designed an amazing ball bag that could withstand the torment of a hard worked game.
- Enhanced 100% polyester for greater durability, strength, and quality
- Signature “home plate” design between the belt loops
- “Water-Safe” polyester fabric bonded with a special high strength glue
- Slight tapered edge to help keep baseballs in the bag while running
- Available in black or navy
- Approximately 12"H x 12"W
- Bag depth is 9.5"
- 3 inside pockets
- 2 are approximatley 4.5" X 4.5"
- 1 is approximatley 4.5"H X 2"W
- Fits up to 6 baseballs or 3 softballs
- Price is per individual ball bag, not a set of two
So far so good better construction than my older bags. 👍